Terms of Service
Glasgow Orthodontic Academy Ltd is the owner(s) or licensee(s) of the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the content of the presentations, support literature and any other materials or documents provided in connection with the Orthoexam Academy website (www.orthoexam.org) and expressly reserve all rights in the same. Any use of the website other than for research, study or your professional training and development requires our prior written permission. Unless we state otherwise, the copying, reproduction and/or use of the content of the website materials or any extracts thereof is strictly prohibited. In particular, you are not permitted to share any of the website materials with a third party or present any of the website materials or part thereof as your own or use the same for any public or promotional use. You are prohibited from downloading or sharing the materials in any format. Any attempt at breaching the copyright, intellectual property and privacy/confidentiality will result in legal action.
Purchase of exam tickets are subject to our terms and conditions including
- Orthoexam Academy content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors, hence, the developers shall not be liable for any accuracy, errors, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon;
- Orthoexam Academy is not responsible for the contents and information contained in the linked websites;
- The question explanation features of the website is in a BETA phase, hence, not all questions have an explanation included;
- Questions of Orthoexam website are randomly generated by computer therefore minor repetition of questions will occur;
- tickets are non-transferable under any circumstances;
- The us of a purchased ticket(s) by anyone other than the purchaser will invalidate the ticket(s) and result in a ban on purchasing any further tickets;
- Each user is allowed to use specific number of tickets every months, however, we might remove this limitation before the exam to allow candidate to test their knowledge as much as possible.